Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Creative Touch ~ 1st Model Photo Shoot








My 1st photo shoot for all my new hair piece creations & new clothes was such an AMAZING day!The girls were absolutely beautiful in the clothes & hair piece designed just for them. My photographer & great friend ~ Photography Lyrics ~ captured truly amazing moments! The pictures are UNBELIEVABLE & I truly LOVE all of them! The makeup (by ~ Crystal Grimes-Keleman) was fun & amazing!!! The property/props used were perfect! I hope you'll all enjoy the pictures as much as I have! I'm truly one that feels capturing a beautiful memory in a photograph is by far
one of the best ways to hold a memory in your heart forever!


Be sure to visit the link below on our Facebook page for a sneak peek
of a few more of our favorites from that day!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=208399995506&sk=market#!/media/set/?set=a.10150769112620507.718110.208399995506&type=1

Happy Days are the Best Days ~